Field Trip By-Laws
1. Members should pay all fees for field trips by the deadline date for said field trips.
2. WHO Inc. functions are set up for the education and enjoyment of its members. Please show
proper respect when attending function, members should follow all rules of the institute we are
3. Members should understand, although it is rare, that certain field trips are non-refundable.
This is due to the place of business where the field trip is held.
4. Refunds for members who cancel out on a field trip will be made unless it is a non-refundable
field trip. Members should realize that refunds cannot be made on the location of a field trip. If a
refund is due to a member, the member will be mailed a check for the refund amount.
5. Members may transfer their refunds to another field trip.
6. Members should realize that since we are home schoolers we are the teachers of our
children. Members are responsible for helping their children as a teacher would help their
7. Members should follow the direction of the field trip coordinator or leader/leaders of a WHO
8. Members should respect other members of WHO Inc. functions. Please keep your hands to
yourself, do not physically or verbally correct other members' children. It is best to go to the
parents of a child that is misbehaving and inform them of the problem. Members may seek out
the help of a WHO Inc. officer to intervene.
9. Members are responsible for their children. WHO Inc. does not carry insurance for injuries
and accidents & at any WHO Inc. function. Officers and owners of WHO Inc. cannot be held
responsible for injuries or accidents.
10. Members should realize that in the State of Louisiana grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc... are
not recognized as legal guardians. If your child were injured, they cannot give permission to
treat the child. Members may consider giving permission, for those persons who are caring for
their children, by notarizing a statement from the parent stating that said persons have
permission to authorize medical use. This is a safety precaution for your children.
|Rivertown Museums - Kenner - April 25, 2008
Planetarium, Cannes Brulee Native American Village,
Science Complex - Ages 2 & Up $5.25 - Under 2 Free
THE CHICKEN DANCE
I'm a rooster on the farm
I'm a happy little hen
Cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck cluck, cluck, cluck
There's a comb on my head
I can lay you many eggs
Cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck
cluck, cluck, cluck
Sing la, la, la...... when it comes to the middle part of the song
We live in a chicken coop
On a big and happy farm
I say cock-a-doodle-doodle-doo
I say cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck, cluck
We can do the chicken dance
I know you'll like it too
|A Christmas Carol Play
Thursday December 6, 2007 - 9:45
|FIELD TRIP LIST 2007-2008
(Must be a member of WHO Inc.)
|Back to School Skating Party - Friday August 15, 2008
Thank You For A Successful Field Trip!!!
|Krispy Kreme Field Trip -September 26, 2008
$2.00 A Person - Marrero
|Audubon Zoo Friday, December 5, 2008
10 am - $2.00 a person